Like all Toshiba barcode label printers, the Toshiba TEC B-852 is designed and developed with the work environment in mind. Hence as well as having specific benefits for an individual target market within the manufacturing and retail industry this printer offers flexibility, adaptability and use of cutting edge technology.
Enhanced Networking and superior processing speeds
The Toshiba TEC B-852 barcode label printer is an industrial printer and has specific features that enhance working via the internet, networking with other printers and applications, and provides extremely fast processing capabilities to deal with large files. The printer boasts a powerful BCI (Basic Command Interpreter Programme). As well as being able to communicate with external devices it allows for easy integration with other technology systems. The B-852 comes with a free Network Management Suite that allows the user to manage all the Toshiba printers attached to the network through their IP address.
Options for the B-852 barcode Label printer
This robust thermal transfer barcode label printer in a field-proven heavy steel cabinet to offer excellent protection and wear and tear in the manufacturing environment. To make upgrading barcode printers even easier for asset buyers and business managers, Toshiba have proofed their printers for the future. In other words, the B-582 industrial barcode printer is compatible with both Toshiba and non-Toshiba legacy systems.
As well as the above feature the B-852 also comes with some nifty add on feature:
- Cutter module: A swing cutter to physically separate labels or continuous media automatically after printing.
- Expansion I/O interface board: Allows connection to external automated systems such as applicators or on-line verifiers.
- Real-time clock
Customer benefits summary for the Toshiba TEC B-852 printer
The B-852 wide web printer has been designed to
benefit the end user with:
- New and improved connectivity features
- Increased expandability options
- Higher processing speed to improve data processing of large files
- Easy maintenance and low cost of ownership
- Capability to replace legacy systems and competitors’ products.
At Tanto Labels we supply everything to do with barcode labels and barcode label printers. To view all our products and services view our menu on the left or visit our main site.